Thursday, August 28, 2008

wheres the water


I will apologize in advance...I let Sean write the entire blog..NO EDITING.
Yes, there are days he acts very mature and I forget he is only 10, but, today..the 10 year old is baack....


Leeza was precious today. I think Sean is enjoying not having to share her with Dad. She gets lots of quality time with her brother!!!
I took so many pictures...Sean and Leeza were both "over it". I can't decide which ones to post, so I just picked my favorite for now.



HI it is sean. ya i havent posted in awhile, who cares? ya, I called the title "wheres the water" because we were up and it was morning and i went to take a crap so i did and i was done and i pressed the button and it wouldnt flush so i went out and said to my mom, mom we gots us a problem,i took a crap and now the toilet wont flush. My mom cracked up but not the same with me, I hate when people dont flush and then i look in the toilet an hurl. Thank god we had air freshener in their cause it smelt like... ughhhhhhh words cant express the smell...

anyway, leeza was great today she is a chatterbox already,bababababa ahhh! dadadadada ahhh!...she is a cute kid. After visitation we tried to go to the museum today but they were closed... it was okay we walked around and looked for soccer jerseys but we couldnt find any, sorry J.t. no malcheck (boy ) jerseys although we'll find somthin cool... anyway we went to the GROS and bought all kind of cookies and maxi chai (iced tea, my favorite drink over here) and other kind of food. and then we got back and I went to the bathroom and the toilet flushed.after that i washed my hands in brown water. we think the toilet didnt work because there are workers here that probably cut of the water supply alright peace................
Actually, there is not much peace here because they are drilling and it's really LOUD!

18 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Ah, the no water day. I think everyone in Kaz experiences the glory ....

Anonymous said...

Bob and I are rolling on the floor laughing. Sean you are quite the character!

Cheers!

Diana and Bob

Jeannine said...

Love the photo. Leeza is precious!!

MM said...

Hey Sean! Nice blog! It was great to catch up with you guys this morning (evening for you). I love your comments. Maybe if you clean it up a little you can get school credit for your blog :) (no crap, etc) ha ha Anyways, good luck at the museum and have fun eating your creme brulee cookies. Chickpea - Great to talk to you!! You are getting so close, can't wait to have you guys home. And yes, Mac likes ANY shade of green so this dress is definitely in. Of course lovely Leeza will knock his socks off anyways.For the water situation, be sure to fill up your tub with water each morning. That way, if you get a surprise turn off, you'll be prepared...at least to flush!
love ya!

Patrick & Eileen said...

That's a great photo!

I've heard of those *no water* days. Hope it doesn't happen too often for you.

Eileen

The Cook said...

What's Kaz without a poop story or two. Of course I just finished eating my chocolate cake for breakfast (hey, I am preggo) Gorgeous picture of a gorgeous girl.

Sandi said...

Sean
love the post.. very entertaining and quite colorful.. Glad your having fun

sandi

Karen said...

Sean—you hit all the senses—you almost made me gag. Good job dude.

Karen

Trudi said...

Sean, you made me feel like I was right in the apartment with you. What a crappy way to start the day (pun intended) - but it all ended just fine and gave you a story to tell in your great, Sean-style.

marsrob said...

The photo of Leeza in the yellow just above your son's post (oy, what a BOY!), is STUNNING. She is A BEAUTY. WOW. You can just see how she'll grow with her shining eyes. Incredible.

I absolutely LOVE how your son and Leeza are bonding and she is soooo lucky to have such an awesome older brother. Even if he talks potty talk on the blog (smile).

You are a rockin family! I send my love and so do Marshall and Aila! Maybe someday Aila and Leeza will hang out?

demarest6 said...

Sean, Sean, Sean...gotta love ya. Susan this blog is priceless, good for you for not editing!xoxo

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Well, all I have to say is that the picture of Leeza is especially cute on this post!

BabyKazfan said...

hey sean heard about your crap, nice!!!!!! can't wait till you get back it's borrrring here without you.See you when you get back.i need about $34 dollars for my air soft gun, the M-4.
From Cameron
P.s. - My mom talked to your Dad just now and he is having dinner with us this weekend

BabyKazfan said...

Sean-

GROSS! Cute pictures though.

Love,

Aunt Stacey

Tricia said...

Oh the memories of Kaz now. I was always pondering if it is better to wash your hands in brown water or to not wash them at all. Hmmm. And the drilling. Seems they were always doing that after 9 PM. What a beautiful photo of Leeza. Sean, you are such a ham! :)

Joyce said...

LOL!!!!!
Kaz Grandmama

Jennifer said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the most beautiful picture of her yet! Wow!

Anonymous said...

SEAN- That is sick! We like hearing about how you are such a sweet big brother!! It makes us proud!! XOXOX
Aunt Nic and Noe