Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chilly Smiley Sunday!




























We woke up to a chill this morning--it rained and it's darn right chilly out! It feels really good though, but defintely a chill in the air! I wore my jeans and my closed toe cute brown sketchers!!!

I am not doing this post in word for once....and, I'm not on DSL either.
We had problems hooking it up and Eugene's buddy wasn't available to help him figure out the issue. We had a lot of rain today, so not sure if something got knocked out or what....HOWEVER...we found a wireless network!!

It's really fast and Joe and I are both on it on our respective laptops,side by side (isn't that romantic??!!) while Sean is being a good boy and reading a book accross the table from us.

Leeza was cute as a button today. She did not like her tea today or her main course...she cracks me up. She ate her soup up though and we went to go play. Her favorite game is making lots of NOISE banging her wooden keys or banging her stacking cups. She started getting tired around 1:30 so we went to take her for a walk in the ergo, but alas, we got outside, the sky was BLACK and a big streak of lightening lit up the sky....so, in we went. I kept her in the ergo for awhile anyway and she was happy, and then she got lots of snuggle time with Dad and then we played on the floor, banging our cups and being as loud as possible!

Good fun had by all!!
I was a little disappointed we could not figure out the DSL, but I didn't waste time fretting. I'm not allowing any negative vibes to spoil this phase of enchantment in my life. Then, low and behold, Joe discovers the wireless network!!
In fact, he just unhooked from that and hooked his laptop up to the DSL and had no issues. I wonder if this is a VISTA issue? I don't know, but I really don't care, because this wireless network is fast and sweet!!!

Reminds me a song.."God is good, all the time!! He put a song of joy in this heart of mine, God is good, he's so good.....all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, onto upload pictures..let's see how it goes.
I took a ton today, and picked out my top 27. Let's see how they post, shall we?

12 comments:

Brian and Patti said...

Leeza looks so happy with her new family! What a great smile she has!

Karen said...

Look at all those great photos of Leeza--you must have DSL. LOL

Kristen (and Cary) said...

Glad to hear you have DSL. She looks so happy today - as always. I like the new abode. Very nice, especially the party tub.

Sandi said...

You crack me up.. Glad you have wireless, that is sweet.

Love all the pictures, she looks so darn sweet.. and so happy.

Happy baby.. just two more days to precourt :)

Sandi

Angela said...

Awesome photos . . . and look how many!!! Type, upload and post away, Susan!

Leeza looks like she is having fun with those stacking cups. You should see the doll I bought today - I bought a DOLL. Craziness. I also bought a cute black jacket (& some yoga pants) at Old Navy. It fits surprsingly well. I also bought some snacks for the trip. Can you identify a theme here? I wonder how many stores I went to today. Anyway, I am glad to have found the jacket and it sounds like I may actually need it.

I am off to make dinner then LOTS of pancakes.

Patrick & Eileen said...

You guys are so good about posting mulitple photos making it so that those who crave them get our fix!

I love the theme of happiness and fun that you share with each posting. It's uplifting.

Congrats on the new *crib.* Looks nice!

Eileen

Matthew Ruley said...

She is cuter in every picture. SoO glad you got DSL for your readers' pleasure!

Chilly!? Wow that must be a shocker! Wish you still had those boots?

Kelly and Sne said...

Just getting caught up. My laptop had trouble opening your blog I guess because there are so many photos. I love them all! She is getting cuter every day.

Your new digs look nice - and high speed must be a real luxury!

May be time to break out those snow boots after all...

BabyKazfan said...

OMG!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!!! XOXO-Lee Ann

Julian and Sara said...

Congrats on the wireless! Just catching up and getting my fix of cute Leeza pictures. The new apartment looks great.

Aaron and Julie said...

I'm catching up, too :) It looks like Leeza looks like Sean in one of the pics - she has captured his facial expressions :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful pictures! Lezza sure is a pretty little baby girl! I am real glad you finally have a faster internet system.
Kaz Grandmama Joyce