Thursday, August 28, 2008

The adventures of Sean and Leeza....




Girl....you are SO cute!!




Sean is telling Leeza "who's who" in our family!!





























Playing with Leeza with his chepchick on...













Here is Sean,modeling Leeza's "chepchick" aka, her sweet lil bonnet, a must for wearing when going outside. I think she is much cuter in it, but Sean's "workin it" sure is good for laughs....by Leeza and MOM. (Now you see how he cheers me up even when Joe is gone?)





Who needs the circus,when we have our own first class juggler with a beach ball right here in the visitation room?

Since Sean's post was really quite disgusting, but I promised him he could post, I thought I'd post a few pictures so you could see what goes during our visitation time with Leeza. It's also great blackmail pictures to have for Sean's future girlfriends.

We are picked up everyday by the lovely Tatiana at 11:15 ish and we get to the baby house at 11:30 in time to feed Leeza her lunch. We were a little late today and they had started feeding her. They said she was very fussy, but once we arrived, she was great. They think she was waiting for MOMMY to feed her. Of course, I CONCUR! After lunch, we head to the vistitation room with our bag of toys and our entertainment committee, Sean Michael Serra. We lay down her blanket (which she LOVES, I am so glad I got that...remember Sandi, we got that at the KB store in Orlando at the outlet mall?) and we either let her get some toys out herself or we take out a few of her favorites. She loves her stacking cups, her books, her keys, or anything that can make some loud banging noises on the lil table in there. Suprisngly, 3 hours goes by VERY QUICKLY! We usually put her in the ergo around 1:30 or 2 and take a few laps around the baby house. She loves that, and so do we, plus Mommy gets some great snuggle time. She likes to watch Sean kick rocks around. She did not fall asleep today, she was a happy girl!!

We take her back to her group at 2:30,where I get to feed her milk with cookies mashed up in it, which she devours without breathing. I guess that would be called INHALING. She cries when it's done, then I put her in her crib for her naptime and rub her back and kiss her goodbye.

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Hey guys! I just got to catch up on your blog. Leeza is absoultely gorgeous! And Shawn is a hoot. Enjoy your time in Kaz and all of these wonderful memories that you are making.

MM said...

Hey Chickpea! I love the pics of sean with leeza. Especially the one where he is showing her who is who in the family! Big bro is already teaching her the ropes. and silly Sean! He looks a little like Jillian in one of those pics. Funny how fast three hours can go by when you are having fun, eh? :) Keep up the good times, you will be home before you know it! Love ya!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

I love Leeza in her lime green outfit! Such a great color for her. And seriously, does it have pockets on the back? How cute! Sean looks adorable in his bonnet as well :-) I laughed when I just read Sean's post yesterday. Oh to be a 10 year old boy!!!
Can't wait for tomorrow's post.
Is Joe home?

Trudi said...

It sounds like a beautiful day with Leeza and I have NO doubt she was waiting for you to feed her lunch. I am so glad you aren't leaving her.

And the pics of Leeza and Sean - wow she adores her big bro. It is so obvious! And he kinda thinks she is ok, too.

Does anyone react to Sean's Hawaii t-shirt or do they even know what it is?

BabyKazfan said...

Hi Sean! You look so much like Jillian in the pictures with Leeza's hat on! ALOT like Jillian!Are you having a good time out there? It sure looks like you are!Johnny and Gina are signing up for soccer tonight. Maybe Cameron will be on his team, he'd rather him not be on the team so he could play him in some games...Do you think Mr. Miles is gonna take Leeza for rides on his back when you guys come home?? Maybe your mom can find a harness kinda like a donkey or horse would wear so Leeza can have a little seat on top of Miles...now that would be cool! Do you think she's going to like your pool?
Bye for now!!!

Kristen (and Cary) said...

They are having so much fun together. You have beautiful kids! I love Sean's colorful post.

Joyce said...

Such excellent pictures! Your children are beautiful Susan!
Kaz Grandmama Joyce

Maryann said...

Sean is a delight to witness in action......I'm certain your jaws get sore from laughing at him!!

I have a 10 year old grandson, Eric, who is just as delightful!!
Very bright, (he's in the gifted & talented progam at school)yet quite humorous.... not a sign of the geek in him, thank goodness!
We no longer have any babies around or I'd love to see him interact with them.........I can witness that experience through Sean though......thanks!!

Leeza appears to be ENTHRALLED with him!! AND WHY NOT?????
She just gazes at him anticipating what he'll do next!! FUNNY!!
Will they allow Sean to feed her also now that Dad is gone?? I'm sure she would like that.

Tell Sean we experienced the "disgusting" toilet incident right here in Jersey & I sympathize with him......Herbie & I headed down the Jersey shore for a few days of R&R.... sun, sand & fun...however there was a problem with the toilet in our hotel. After the management plunged for the third time, and simply wiped up the overflow with towels (UGH)..... I'm afraid I had to request a room change!!

I know you both (you & Leeza) are going to miss him terribly, BUT, by then you will have longer days with her & will be too exhausted to do anything but sleep & eat when you're not with her.......

ENJOY THE HOLIDAY THERE!! Can't wait to hear all about it.....

DELAY IS NOT DENIAL....Aunt Mam