Friday, October 31, 2008

Leeza's first Halloween-pink poodle perfection!



Leeza had a blast on her first Halloween. People thought that she was a real dog-I said, she is!!! She really looked pretty darn adorable and she LOVED it. She wasn't scared of any of the scary kids dressed up, or even some of the scary houses either. She was adorable, I have to say!!





Sean was Bob Marley and he looked pretty cool and had a good time too. His cousins came over with a golf cart, so he got to ride around with all his cousins.








Halloween is a huge deal in our neighborhood. Everyone sits outside, and kids come from all over. We went thru 6 bags of candy. It's always so much fun. The cousins come over, and Nana and Papa too (Joe's parents). Gigi (Jillian) came home too!
When Sean was a lil one, he could not say "Jillian" but he called her "Gigi" so "Gigi" is working on Leeza's second word to be GIGI . :)










Leeza would not keep her socks on. Some of the neighbors said, "Oh, isn't she cold" I felt like I was back at the baby house with the "Holdna Holdana comment" LOL
No, she is NOT COLD! She likes to feel the wind in her tootsies! She is celebrating not wearing 3 layers and not wearing 5 pairs of socks! YAY FOR LEEZA!







Her Daddy was making her laugh...







I think Leeza thought her first Halloween was super cool!!! We sure thought it was cool having her join the party!!! I did not let her eat any candy,but a nice neighbor gave her a pack of Lorna Doone cookies, which she devoured, and she got a cute lil ghost Beanie baby, but she dropped it somewhere so we don't have it anymore. :(




17 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

OMG what a big pink fluff! How cute is that? Where did you find that costume?

Alyona of course was a princess/butterfly/ballerina and Andrey was a pirate. At every house he said, "Aaarr, matey, aaarrr!"

Our Family of Bloggers said...

How cute!!!! Unquestionably the cutest poodle I've ever seen!
And I just read your last post that Leeza said Mama! That is the best!!!! And by the way, can you ask your friends if they will make me a scrapbook of my blog? I will pay them. That is amazing. You are certainly a lucky lady.
Happy Halloween little Leeza!

Alysa said...

Cutest pink poodle I've ever seen! Sounds like a wonderful Halloween for the Serra family. Everyone being outside would be a blast too. Must have something to do with those balmy Florida evenings!

Since Brady had a way nasty cold, we didn't go trick or treating, but did go say Hi to two of our neighbors. Also charmed the kids coming to the front door!

Karen said...

She's so adorable--all her pink fluffyness reminds me of Zaa Zaa Gabor for some reason. Sean makes an awesome Rustafarian (spelling?).

I read your latest comments on my blog (what a small world, huh?)and I'll give you a call in a couple of hours after I put Garrett down.

Talk soon.

Jennifer said...

What a cute little poodle! That is truly a great costume and absolutely perfect for Leeza.

I second the Gigi word! LOL! I suppose I don't really get a vote, but we can still reap the benefits. :-)

I'm glad you had a great Halloween, and Leeza enjoyed the wind in her toes!

Angela said...

Very cute! She is the girliest, fluffiest little dog I have ever seen. Looks like you had a great time - so excited for you! And, we ARE home by Halloween with both of us with our daughters. Still can't quite believe it. I go into Alia's room about 20 times while she is sleeping just to make sure she is really here.

Anonymous said...

Pink poodle perfection is right. I love the second photo. Precious. I'm glad you are continuing your blog.

Blessings,
Jeannine

Gretchen said...

OMG! She is so adorable! Pink is definitely her color. Happy Halloween

Julian and Sara said...

Your new pink poodle is absolutely beautiful. Fortunately she is in a family where she will fit in well! Love all of the pictures - keep them coming.

Joby and Marla said...

Leeza is so cute as a pink poodle.

I am so glad that she is having so much fun. I totally agree with you about the clothing stuff. I told all the teenagers that were over tonight that when Kazi boy gets home he will probably run around naked b/c he has had to wear layers for so long. They had better not make any smart comments. They were laughing at me but I was serious. My boy will be barefoot probably all the time!!! I do hope that he at least will have his butt covered:)

Happy Halloween!!!!!

The Cook said...

I just got caught up too. What a great costume. Perfect for Miss Leeza.

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

What a fantastic 1st halloween! She was the cutest poodle ever, I'd say! Halloween looks like so much fun there! What a great neighborhood. Sean looks great too! Bob Marley, so Sean! Gena

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Glad you and your adorable pink poodle had fun!

Tricia said...

Awwww! Can I trade my crazy weimaraner for a cute pink poodle?

Diana said...

I'm laughing hysterically!! Pink Poof with bare feet. Too dang cute.

Chris & Christy said...

Okay sister, you were SO meant to have a little Diva....I mean 'girl.' :) Look at that costume! My heavens, could it get any cuter and any more girlie? :) She is a beauty!

Christy

Maegan and Tony Van Sant said...

What a cute pink fluff ball! She looks amazing! I love the picture by the cemetary! It reminds me of the one with Taylor stabbing the pumpkin! We are so glad you all made it back safe and sound!