Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leeza comes home-THE VIDEO!




I am blessed to be good friends with a very talented photographer...Ms. Karen Harrison-wife to Mike Harrison, mom to Ryan Harrison-who actually "broke in" my ergo and "Baby Kaz's" crib before we ever went to Kazakhstan. Ryan actually looks a lot like Leeza too.


I was so impressed by what she put together, I just had to share it. I have watched it several times and cried each time. Sean is giving me the big eye roll.

Please click on the link below! (you have to enter it in your browser cuz I am too dumb to figure out how to make it a link..it won't work)

www.karenharrisonphotography.com/Shows/Leeza


If you live in the Tampa Bay area and need a photographer, Karen is the woman. She has a real talent and a great eye! We have a photoshoot tomorrow with Leeza for our adoption announcements. I can't wait to see the pics-she does an incredible job-I just hope Ms. Leeza cooperates. :)














12 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

Glad that you are feeling so welcome at home now! And that Leeza is loving it too. She looks adorable and you look great too - skinny jeans and all.

Anonymous said...

Aww, great video! I love your pants ;-) I couldn't find anything like that (I didn't look THAT hard, but I wish I had). I love TIA too (am I a little homesick?).

No way would anyone mistake Leeza for a boy with those gorgeous baby blues. She's wonderful.

Hope to meet her in person SOON.
Love, Shannon

Aaron and Julie said...

You are a rock star :)

Online video doesn't work on my computer for some reason, I'm bummed I can't see it!

What a beautiful family!!!!

Sandi said...

What a fabulous photo montage. Brings tears to my eyes. Love the pants and kaz shirt.

I too hope to meet her in person SOON!

Sandi

Monica said...

Beautiful pictures... I loved seeing the airport pictures! You give us such great HOPE!
:)

marsrob said...

What a beauty she is - and you all are! Cannot wait to view the video!
xooxox

KazAdventurers said...

Congratulations--you're home!!! The video was so nice--very moving. Leeza is precious.

Thank you for the comment on our blog--yes, it's a hard time right now, but we rejoice with you in your homecoming!

Lisa and Corey

Suzette & Tate said...

What a great video for you to remember your homecoming with Leeza and seeing your sone again after your time in Kaz. Beautiful!! As someone else posted, you definately give the rest of PAP hope :)

Suzette

Diana said...

I love video montages. This one made me cry!

The Cook said...

great video. So glad you are all home. yeah

Anonymous said...

Wow, the video is awesome! Your journey as been an inspiration to many. Again, congratulations!!!!

Blessings,
Jeannine

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your friend is AMAZING!! I absolutely love, love, love, the 5th picture- the one of you laughing. It's beautiful, gorgeous, phenominal.