Sunday, November 2, 2008

Laid back Floridian..


I am so amazed at how quickly Leeza has adjusted to being a Floridian. It's just so obvious that this was meant to be!



We continue to be amazed at how much Leeza can eat. She eats as much as I do-and I have a decent appetite! I am also glad that she likes to do her "dirty business" on the potty because that saves me 4 or 5 nasty diaper changes every day!!

The newest and most exciting news is that Leeza will now snuggle with Daddy and even let him feed her breakfast. For whatever reason, only "Mommy" was allowed that privelege but this weekend-she decided to share some love with her Daddy. :)
I also appreciate it because my wrists are so sore from picking her up!










We went to the later church service today because Sean was an acolyte for the first time. Last Sunday, it was during nap time so she slept in my ergo like a lil angel. Today, however, she had had a nap and wasn't about to sleep. We had to go to the "back room" because she was SO LOUD! However, I did get to see Sean walk up the aisle and back down the aisle lighting the candle. He did a great job. :)

Even though Leeza was LOUD, she sure looked adorable. :)




After church, we had Joe's company picnic. Leeza fell asleep 5 minutes before we got there, but woke up and was pretty perky the rest of the afternoon-but went to bed at 7:30 tonight. :) She was "stylin" in her jeans I got her in Kostanai. :)








We have a busy week and even busier weekend next weekend. My parents arrive on Friday from Dallas, Texas to meet their newest grandaughter (Number 6 grandchild). My friends have arranged a "Sip and See" to meet Leeza Saturday night from 5-8, and Leeza is getting baptized on Sunday! I hope she is not as loud when she is getting baptized, but she will be wearing her princess dress so at least she will look cute. ;)

7 comments:

Kristen (and Cary) said...

She is so adorable and fitting right in. At least it has been a little cooler for her. Of course she has yet to be slathered in sunscreen....

marsrob said...

I'd adjust quickly to being a Floridian too - especially if you were my mommy!!!! She looks AMAZING! So at home!!!!

And I am so happy to hear that someone other than me has bad wrists from picking up baby! I thought I was doing something wrong, and only once Aila started getting older and helping me lift her did my wrist problem go away - it hurts!

Chris & Christy said...

Look at that rug in your nursery, way too awesome! :)

Leeza and Zahria share their love for food! I would have to agree, Z can eat as much as I do, she loves her food man!

Yeah for Sean, what a big weekend! It is fun to hear how your family is blossoming!

:)Christy

Maegan and Tony Van Sant said...

She is so adorable! I have to ask where did you get her rug? I love that!

Alysa said...

Total adorableness!

Kelly and Sne said...

I still can't get over how adorable Leeza is! And especially as a pink poodle!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

She looks like a mini-Tatiana in those jeans! So cute!