Monday, October 13, 2008

Reunited and it feels soooooooooooo good!!!






Reunited and it feels so good!!
Reunited cuz we understood....
That separation we had,
had made us lonesome and sad ....
Leeza and I BOTH missed her Daddy real bad, hey hey...
We all are so excited cuz we're , reunited, HEY, HEY!!!


Daddy is back..his flight landed in Kostanai around 10,and he was here around 10:45. Leeza and I were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to see him. He took Leeza from me and gave her a big hug and she kinda fussed, and then he handed her back to me. They were buddies before long though and then they both went down for a nap!





Leeza woke up and had lunch, while Dad was passed out on the couch. She kept looking over at the couch with a look like...hey, I think I know that guy......It was really cute. Once Joe woke up, he and Leeza became fast friends. It's really so cute to see them and it feels SO good to be united as a family again-we just need the Seanster! I can't wait for him to see her and her to see him again, and for Joey and Jillian to meet her! The pack mule did a fantatic job packing-and got so many wonderful things for the baby house. I'd like to give a big shout out to one of my best friends, Maria, her husband Tom, and their adorable 2 year old MacCaiden who went shopping and very generously contributed to the huge pile that Joe brought back.





I know that these puzzles, book, toys,recorders, and oh yes, LOTS AND LOTS of stacking cups. and the nesting cups, will bring a lot of joy to the kiddo's who reside at the Dolphin baby house. Joe brought Leeza's snowsuit that I bought on e-bay many moons ago, and so we are donating the one I got at the market to the baby house. I had also gotten her some fuzzy jammies with feet, that worked in lieu of a snowsuit when it wasn't cold enough for the snowsuit. It fit, but just barely. Joe found one in Leeza's closet (Imagine that!!)so he brought it and that fits her much better!!The snowsuit Joe brought is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer and less bulky-it's a Columbia pink one!! I think it will not illicit such a big spaz attack when we put it on (one can only hope!!) I had also bought some lil boots and some lil slippers that I had Joe bring...but Leeza's chubby little feet are too wide to get in them, but I think the baby house will get some use of them. They're really so cute!!





Leeza's passport is united with Leeza today and her visa has been applied for. We pick that up tomorrow afternoon! Hurray!!! Today is cold and rainy out-I told Joe he brought us some bad weather! It could be snowing or hailing or sleeting for all I care-it feels so wonderful to have our boyfriend back!!!!

Leeza showed off her mad potty skills for Daddy too...



14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Reunion! It's wonderful to see the 3 of you together again. Not much longer till it's all of you together!

The picture of Leeza on the potty is so beautiful! (That sounds weird.) I just love that little chin with the rosebud mouth. So precious!

I bet it was a wonderful moment just watching the two of them sleep. Oh how your heart must have been overflowing.

Kristen (and Cary) said...

I am so happy he is there!!! How nice it will be for Leeza & Joe to have a little time together before you head back home. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandi said...

I am happy to see that Joe arrived safe and sound. Thrilled that Leeza warmed up to him and now you are reunited. One more week and the entire fam will be together, oh how fabulous.

Sandi

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Well, I'll have Peaches and Herb in my brain all day now, that's for sure! LOL. We are soooooo happy for you all, and we know Sean must be counting down the days until everyone is home again. The snowsuit is so adorable, and much less bulky. She is so stylin!

I love the video of her bobbing her head. I really love to hear your laugh in the background -- your happiness sends chills down my spine.

Almost home, almost home!

Congratulations, and welcome back to your family, Joe!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I'm glad Joe's arrival wasn't delayed too much. I know you're so happy to be together!! Soon, the whole family (Sean included) will be united in Florida. How exciting!!

Aaron and Julie said...

Yeah!!!!! Father & Daughter look delighted to be back together :) Enjoy this time in Kaz together - it will go oh so quickly.

Jeannine said...

Glad to hear that Joe has made it safely. It won't be long now until you are back in the Florida sunshine.

Madeline has finally decided to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. :)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Oh Joe bless your heart. You look sooooo tired.

Almaty here we come!!!

Just like the old woman said when she squashed the cats tail with her rocking chair...... "taint long now" (My silly husband said this and I just had to share)

"taint long now" and you'll be back home!

Diana

Karen said...

Three cheers to Joe—what a trooper he. I, for one, could never see myself doing three long roundtrips. But boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do to see his two favorite girls. And look at the stash he brought back with him, you guys are so generous. The caretakers will never forget you.

Soon, soon you'll be off to Almaty.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'll bet it feels great to have Joe there and soon you'll be home with Sean in your house. You're going to have a little culture shock I'm sure.

Enjoy Almaty - if you're dying for a burger hit the American Grill, and the pizza and beer are good at Mamma Mia pizzeria ;) Be sure to bring lots o' tenge though.

marsrob said...

YAY! Glad you are all together! I cannot believe I can actually sing thet tune of that song in my head! I used to hear it all of the time! Hilarious! Anyways, so great thatyou are donating all of that stuff. What incredible people you are!

Trudi said...

Love your dancing queen! She is hilarious. So glad Joe is back with you -- you are sooooo close now! Hurray!

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

Over flowing with happiness for you!! Everyone looks so happy! Great load he brought back with him. I know the baby house will absolutely love everything! Gena, Jaimie and Berik

Alysa said...

Glad Daddy is back in town! My dial-up has been off and on and can't access blogger most of the time! Arrggh! Anyway, happy to see things are going so well.

Wonderful all the loot that you are giving to the babyhouse. Great friends to do all that shopping! Bet they had some fun with it too.