Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When Mommy's away...



Oh the things that Leeza gets away with when Mom goes out of town.
CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THIS CALAMATY OF AN OUTFIT?
Plaid shoes (with tan, black, and red-very Burberry-esque), with striped pants (with none of the Burberry colors, may I add), RED SHIRT (again-no color that matches the pants) with a ligh pink jacket that also matches NOTHING..and the HAIR? Don't even get me started ON HER HAIR. Joe said she had a PURPLE BOW (which, um, no purple on her) but she took it out. OH MY LORD.

Leeza certainly has her stubborn moments, but one of them is NOT about what she wears. She is great about wearing the fabulous creations I get for her, and thanks me for "buying her so much pretty clothes". However, when I am gone, I can't believe the stuff her and her dad come up with.

But, that's ok..cuz once Mommy comes home, we can dress like this...




2 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Can't you leave outfits laid out for Leeza that are "Joe proof"?

Perhaps he could skype you each day to make sure she is wearing the right outfit and matching accessories.

This can not happen again.

I mean people have expectations of you. Of Leeza.

You must not disappoint your adoring fans.

We will let it go this time BUT consider yourself warned. NO MORE daddy freestyle dressing!

Lisa said...

LOL

Someday you will be so tickled to have that "Daddy Day" outfit shot!!! We have a few saved from just those kinds of days and looking back they make me laugh so hard! Lauren on the other hand is NOT amused looking back on them!

:)

She looks so cute either way!!!