Saturday, February 19, 2011

First beach trip this year and my FAIR lady :)









The weather has changed dramatically and it's now HOT and BEACH WEATHER! I found Leeza the CUTEST suit at Target in the BIG GIRLS SECTION! She's now an extra small and she looks EXTRA ADORABLE if you ask her very non biased mom. :)

I am a fan on the tankini with the adjustable top and the cute lil add on skirt coverup. :) The water was FREEZING but Leeza still played in it, and made 2 new friends. She cracks me up-she loves to meet new kids and is always making friends. She's very social..wonder where she learned that? :) She was playing with this lil girl she met and she brought a few of her lil princess figurines. The girl tried to grab some and Leeza got them out of her reach, and pointed to a sign on the beach and told her "That sign says NO SHARING YOUR PRINCESSES". While I found this hyserterical and quite witty (cuz I will tell her that signs say "this says lil girls can't touch , only mommy's, etc), but I told her NO, actually, the sign said that if you don't share you beach toys with your new friends, your mommy takes them away" so, she shared. :)

I can't believe how much sun we got at the beach. No more beach trips without hats!

Another "first" was a trip to the fair. Heck, I don't think I have been to a fair since maybe middle school-when we got "fair days". It was pretty fun I guess, a pretty day-just really expensive and I like Busch Gardens or Disney better. However, we were nice mommies and got the kids $20 worth of tickets that got them a whole 2 rides, some sky ride thing, and bumper boats. Leeza had a corn dog, a bite of ice cream (she is all about the sweets then only takes a bite or two so Mommy HAS TO FINISH IT) and then I wonder why I can't lose any weight....
I was happy to have my $6 can of bud light. For the fair, one must have a beer. It tasted so good, it was worth the price of a 6 pack. :)










1 comment:

Kelly and Sne said...

Oh, man! I'm so jealous. We had a couple of windy 70 degree days so I'm itching for Summer... and you two are living it!