Sunday, February 20, 2011

Such fun at Chick Fil A




I think Leeza needs to be a spokesperson for Chick Fil A. It's the only face food place we frequent, and we are regulars there, at least once a week. The food is good, the atmopsphere is awesome (they even play Christian music), the play area is fun, and the prizes wit the kids meals are books. I mean, seriously....it's a mommy paradise as well.

We made the mistake once of stopping at a McDonald's on the way home from Orlando to go potty, and Leeza was hungry. I got her chicken nuggets in a happy meal and she took one bite and said "Oooh mommy, this is NOT Chick Fil A, this is yucky" and in the trash they went. No more straying!! Although, I did try the oatmeal from McDonald's and it was good!

Anyway, after our big day at the fair, Mommy was starving because I did not partake in fair food, (besides my $6 bud light and eating the rest of Leeza's ice cream), because I was too broke after paying for the 2 rides the kids went on and my 6 buck beer.. So, off to Chick fil A we went. It was not the one we frequent because we were not near home, but my handy dandy Swagger Wagon navigation system just allows me to type CHICK FIL A and up come my options. I LOVE THIS CAR! Anyway-I digrees. We ate, and Leeza of course went to play. She met these twin 3 year old boys and they were so hysterical and loud and cute. I had a great time talking to their mom and dad and their mom took such cute pictures and she even followed up and emailed me them! I love meeting new friends too!!! I really love these candid shots she got.






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! You're making me crave Chick fil A now! :-)

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

Man does she have such a great smile or what? REally lights up the room!! and no doubt attracts all the boys!!! sounds like a fun day!!