Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lookin so grown up and ROCKIN her Kaz colors




.We were taking Miles for a walk and she had to "grab her princess" purse . She completely cracks me up lately. She is FUNNYOh, I love dressing up my real live "Baby Alive" doll. I mean, can you blame me? There is a whole new world that's been opened up me in the world of toddler fashion. Ruffle pants, mongrammed shirts, boutique clothing, pillowcase dresses, knot dresses, customs, resells...it's insane.

I bought this outfit for Leeza on facebook-from a designer that I've "liked" and she running a sale (watch out..here comes "Sucker Susan") and I loved the colors. Yeah, I think i bought it 6 or more months ago, and this is the FIRST TIME she's worn it. However, in my defense, the pants are huge. I had to roll them up. She will defintely get some longetivity out of them. That's how I sell myself on these homemade darling outfits. "Oh, but she can wear them for a long time" but, of course, then something else catches my eye, another "great deal" and I'm hooked in AGAIN...but oh well. How cute does she look? Very cute, and she garners so many compliments from people, and brings me such great joy, so, such is the price of having an fashion addicted mother.


When we were getting dressed yesterday, she was putting on her silver sparkly shoes. She told me "these are my princess shoes and I am Cinderella" These are perfect for the prince." She then asks for her coach. I told her the swagger wagon is her coach. She vehemently insisted that THE SWAGGER WAGON IS NOT A COACH". Then, she said "bippety boppety boo" oh LISTEN MOMMY, THERE IS MY FAIRY GODMOTHER. and now I will have my coach.
I LOVE HER!!

We had to get this amazing big bow from Anne-it's HUGE and heavy, so we had to put it on our hat. It's a Kaz bow...super cute right? I never thought I'd be into these huge bows. Yeah, well, I was wrong. They're super fun. :)


2 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Leeza kills me with her big girls poses. And the purse, well that brings an always over the top Leeza outfit to a whole new level.

Thad and Ann said...

You should be a personal Preschool & toddler clothes shopper. :) She rocks the big bows & yay that she wears the KZ headband now! I love seeing what she wears everyday. :)