Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!





I love Valentines day!! I love getting valentines day apparel (for me and Leeza-the boys won't wear it) and getting everyone lil tokens of my love. :)

My smallest valentine finally woke up at 10 am this morning-but her party at school doesn't start until 10:45 and so she didn't miss out. My older Valentine is out of school today, and had a lock in at church last night. He came home at 8 am, got his valentines gifts, and promptly went to bed!!

Joe doesn't do Valentines day, and says it's a Hallmark holiday. I don't care-he still gets a sweet card, and a present, and I bought myself something from him. This year it was new running shoes and a running outfit. THANKS HONEY!!!

Leeza didn't have time to open her present, so when she comes home from school jacked up on sugar, she will get to open hers.

Please, won't you be, my valentine!! :)

1 comment:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

I adore this dress. The colors are gorgeous...so vintage. I would love to have this for the girls for any day. Beautiful.


PS P. Diddy..You must post your rap.