Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun at the Fire Department



There are so many family friendly things to do in our area with lil kids. I wish I was 3...but I'm not, but lucky for me, I love to find things for Leeza to do . Karen and I took Ryan and Leeza and Baby Tyler to the fire dept where they got to ride on a real fire truck, have hot dogs, popcorn, see a Bayflight helicopter land, and just be outside on a beautiful Saturday. Afterwards, we went to the park and let the wild animals roam for a couple hours. I have never seen Leeza so filthy dirty. I made her stop in the laundry room, put her clothes immediately in the washing machine, and take a bath. The true sign of a fun day is how dirty you get, right?

Ryan and Leeza are two peas in a pod. Karen and I are both reading "The Spirited Child" on our kindles and call each other to discuss. Ryan and Leeza both have similiar temperments, and even look alike. They can be a handful but I have to say, life with them is NEVER BORING...and some days are more frustrating than others. However, we often talk about how we are SURE their traits will make them super successful adults. :)

Here is an example of our crazy children....playing with Karen's Moby wrap while I was holding Tyler. :)









I have also determined that if I had a baby to hold and tend to with Leeza, I would most likely to cerfiably insane. She thoroughly enjoyed running from me and acting up when she KNEW I couldn't do much cuz I was holding Tyler. Kudos to Karen!! She is younger and freakishly strong. I am weak-and old-and DONE with kiddo's. :) I love the ones I have, but I do not feel it would be advantageous to anyone if I were to have anymore.....good thing cuz Joe is defintely done...WELL DONE. :)






1 comment:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

you could have a second career as a kindergarten teacher!

Personally I thought you looked pretty good holding that baby:)