Friday, February 11, 2011

Hey Leeza-HOW DO YOU FEEL?



Nature Vs. Nuture? Um, CLEARLY, Nuture is huge. Leeza is so much like her spazzy mommy it's frightening.
I came home from my Ava Anderson sales conference singing this lil cheer that my dear friend Deb Gist taught me. She learned it at a Women's march in DC and you can modify the words to suit your situation. Deb is the educational commissioner in Rhode Island and we have been friends A LONG TIME (before Sean was born) and we met her for dinner. I was telling her I need an Ava cheer-and she taught me this. By the end of our sales meeting, EVERYONE knew it. And, now Leeza does too. :) GOD I LOVE HER!!



I'm just glad that at just 3 years old, she knows the safest products to use. NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS FOR HER!!! WE LOVE AVA ANDERSON!!

We also love Freestyle Friday's. We don't have anything planned-it's our fun day. Today, Leeza chose a water park. I told her it's too cold for a water park, so we went to Busch Gardens instead. We had so much fun! I love that we can leave the house by 9, be in the park at 10, and leave at 1:30 to pick up Sean at school by 3 and have a great time. Those season passes have paid for themselves several times over. We just renewed Leeza's preschool pass so she's free! HURRAY! I so value our special time together. :) We left the stroller at home she walked a TON and slept all the way to get Sean. :)

No comments: