Saturday, February 26, 2011

Who's that sleeping in MY bed?








I put lil Ms. Thang to bed IN HER OWN BED, IN HER OWN ROOM about 9:15 last night, and then went to watch "What would you do" followed by a very disturbing 20/20 that I am still upset about and did not sleep well either. It was about this family, they had 8 kids, including 3 darling adopted girls from the Ukraine. Anyway, the dad started tanning, working out, etc, and the mom suspected something. He encouraged her to get a facelift, and he drugged her up during her healing process, and killed her. The two older girls suspected their father, because the mother told the one daughter that if she died, to please see if their dad did it. It got worse-he was having this affair with this woman named Gypsy and she moved in as "the nanny" and THEY SENT ONE OF THE GIRLS BACK TO THE UKRAINE to "visit" her sister and left her a year, until another family member went to get her, and the creepy fiancee asssumed her identity. Anyway, I did not sleep well and I am still very disturbed.

ANYWAY, I go to bed at 11 and LOOK HOW I FIND! Sneaky lil Leeza Grace snuck out of her room with her favorite quilt (made my my Aunt Jane) and her elephant and was sacked out in our bed. Good thing she's so cute. :)

No comments: