Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My teenager--or wait..she's only 3 year- who sleeps late



How sweet is this child? Seriously..this is why we are always late for preschool. I took this photo at 8:55...school starts at 9. She did wake up at about 9:10 so we made it to school before 10, which is good because she got their in time for playground time which is her favorite.

She was in bed and asleep by 9 last night too! My girl is just a sleeper. I remember when we first brought her home from Kazakhstan, almost 2 1/2 years ago, and she would sleep until 10 every single morning. I wonder what it would be like if she HAD to get up and go to school because I had to be at work by 9 like Sean used to? I guess I'm just grateful that for now, we don't have to know. I do hope that she gets better though because while she has wonderful teachers at preschool-we can't go waltzing in late when she's in "real school".

No comments: