Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Funny Leeza





Looking so grown up isn't she?



I am trying to do better about writing down all the funny things Leeza does so I can remember them and go back and read when she's driving me insane. :)She has changed SO MUCH in the last few weeks-her mind is exploding and she is SO DAD GUM HILARIOUS! (AND YES, AT TIMES, BEYOND INFURIATING) BUT i'm not going to digress...

We were at dinner Saturday night at a mexican joint with Karen, and Ryan and Tyler, joined by Joe and Sean. A dude who was dressed just like Colonial Sanders (from KFC) came over and sat in our booth. He was doing balloon animals and magic tricks and such. He sits down next to Leeza, and she looks him over and says "You can't eat our food, there's not enough for you.". I love how my girl is NO PUSHOVER, particulary when it comes to her chips and salsa and margerita on the rocks, with salt (OH WAIT, that was my drink). Anyway, he tells her he's not going to eat her food, but he wants to show her a magic trick. She tells him "well, my friend Ryan is going potty right now but he'll be right back". I loved it that she was looking out for her buddy. He did a magic trick anyway and said he'd be back, and made her a swan ballooon. She looks at it with mild irration and said "WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE ANYWAY?"

Oh Leeza..next on our agenda is a lil diplomacy my friend. :)
Even the most well dressed girl, can turn ugly without the accompanying beauty on the INSIDE!!




2 comments:

Jstar said...

She is a clever *and* beautiful valentine!

Kelly and Sne said...

LOVE this outfit!