Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving outfits...



My lil turkey and my scary middle school clown...



Yes, It may be true that I am a bit "over the top" in my quest for holiday outfits for my lil girl. Leeza had a Halloween dress, 3 Halloween shirts, and some Halloween overalls...and 3 Halloween bows. However..WE HAD ALL month to wear them. In fact, she still loves her halloween jammies and loves to read her Halloween books.










Even though we don't get the change of seasons, I still wanted "fall outfits" for Leeza. Maybe it's because Sean won't ever wear anything other than shorts and t-shirts, or that I don't care what I wear anymore (but I have a closet full of choices from 2 years at working for Steinmart)









I remember last year not being able to find any Thanksgiving outfit for Leeza..they only had baby sizes. I was so mad! So, this year, I shopped early and online. Thanks to my commitment and relentless searches on Ebay, I found her a turkey dress, and a cute turkey shirt on Etsy. I found a few other outfits that just screamed "Fall Harvest" but weren't necessarily limited to Thanksgiving.










Sean won't induldge me in my quest for cute Holiday outfits or even fall themed clothes...it's shorts, and t-shirts. SNOOZEVILLE!

I am a GOOD shopper. I find GREAT deals...which is good because Leeza has MANY MANY outfits.

Just wait until December.....I think we may have a Christmas outfit for EVERYDAY IN DECEMBER!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey Susan,

Love reading your blog. I have a sometimes spunky 2 year old Kazakcutie myself! Don't you just love buying all that cute stuff! Where did you get the Russian doll outfit. I'd like to get one for Lily.

Thanks, Tina