Tuesday, November 17, 2009

26 month STATS



Today was Leeza's 2 year old checkup (delayed by a couple months)so that she could continue with her vaccinations. Poor baby had to get 4 SHOTS!!! (DPT, Hep A ( part 2) Hep B (part 2), and the flu vaccine. She was such a trooper...she cried big tears, but then hugged the same nurse who "shot her" after she gave her a lollipop.

I was anxious to see how much she grew since the last time we have been to the doctor for "official stats" was 6 months ago at 20 months. She weights a lot less naked than my scale says....so, yay, that means I am skinnier than I thought too!


So, at 26 months, Leeza is 34 1/2 inches tall,and 27.8 pounds, and her head measures 18 1/4 inches.

She is in the 50th percentile for height and weight, and on the smallish side for head, but it's growing. She was 18 lbs when we brought her home at 13 months.

Stats

16 months old on 1/7/09 30 1/2 inches tall and 23.1 lbs, head 17 1/2
18 months old on 3/9/09 31 1/2 inches tall and 24.6 lbs,
20 months old on 5/11/09 33 inches tall and 25.2 lbs, head 17 3/4
21 months old on 6/15/09 33 1/4 inches tall and 25.5 lbs,
26 months old on 11/17/09 34 1/2 inches tall and 27.8 lbs, head 18 1/4

The nurse commented that her head is kinda small, but SHE SURE IS SMART, so that is cleary not an issue. :) The nurse could not believe Leeza was the same kid who was in there 6 months ago. She was super talkative and showing off getting dressed and undressed.

Leeza gave her daddy a run for his money when Mommy left on Thursday to do the 3 day breast cancer walk in Arizona. She was SASSY and testing...but he got to see how smart his lil girl is.

When I came home, it seemed to me both my kids got so much smarter, and my husband got sweeter and funnier! That's the bonus of going away...when you are removed from your loved ones...you get to see them in a new light upon your return. :)

I LOVE the shirt I got for Leeza...it says "STAND FOR SOMETHING..THEN WALK TOWARD IT!






4 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

what great growing she is doing! so cute!
congrats and YAHOO on the walk -- that must've been a totally amazing and great time for you -- and yes, good for everyone at home to appreciate you even more!

Jennifer said...

That is a super cute shirt on a super cute girl!

Look at you rockin' the stats! I am IMPRESSED!!! :-)

Jstar said...

Way to grow, girl!

McMary said...

Susan--I finally found your blog--don't know how I missed it before.
It will be fun to keep up on Leeza and your whole family.