Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gymnastic class success...NOW we need a leotard!



Woo hooo!! Another shopping excuse...Leeza had a GREAT time at her gymnastic class this time, so she needs appropriate gym wear! She was on the bars hanging and I flipped her around, and her pants fell down. :)

WOW!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE 8 MONTHS MAKES!

Leeza behaved like a totally differnet kid than the kid I took at 18 months old. I got so much joy out of watching her "do her thing" and listen to the teacher. She did a great job at sitting and waiting for her turn. She was an angel. I just love her enthusiastic lil attitude too. I think we have a new Tuesday activity!

After gymnastics, we went to the park to play an hour and a half. We are both loving the new fallish like weather...........you can play outside without breaking a sweat!

I am so relieved that this class was light years better than the first class we did right when she turned 18 months. There is such a huge difference between an 18 month old and a 2 year old. Plus, I know that since she's been going to school 2x a week since she turned 2 that that has helped her too.

I'm really happy and proud that she had so much fun. The other mom's were fine..I don't think anyone I'd be 'BFF'S' with or anything, but they were not bad. Plus, it wasn't my kid who was acting like a hellion this time either. I thought she did very well for it being her first time. I like her attitude.

Here are a few pictures to document the occasion!

At the beginning of class...taking roll and stretching..





Doing an EXCELLENT job at waiting her turn. This DID NOT HAPPEN last time we tried this...but she was just a BABY then. :)








I was most impressed by how well she paid attention and how much fun she had. She is a joyful lil thing!




2 comments:

Henry's mom said...

Leeza looks so cute in her gym class, what an amazing class!

It is true how time is sometimes magic with these lil ones on all fronts. You should be so proud of your adorable Leeza for listening so well in her little gym class.

Have fun shopping, I know you will... lol

Sarah and Andy said...

Susan....she reminds me so much of Addie when she took her first class at that age. Oh my goodness! If she is anything like Addie she will continue to love it and watch out because she'll be flipping through the house. My kids are getting a tumbling mat for Xmas!!! Honestly, gymnastics has helped Addie sooooo much in learning to take turns, etc and listen. Yay for Leeza!!!