Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 09 was really really really FINE!




Leeza was a trooper on Halloween..walking our ENTIRE neighborhood, carrying her heavy pumpkin full of candy. She would say "Mommy-puppy heavy" but would not let me help her..I think she was afraid I'd eat some! She is one smart girl! I bet she walked about 2 miles...and she would RUN between houses. She had so much fun...and of course, so did I.

Last year, I followed Sean, with Leeza in the stroller. He wasn't happy,but I stayed far enough behind to "not be noticed". This year, he really wanted to "alone", which was fine, because our neighborhood is confined,and he plays "alone" allt the time and has now for a couple years. He was Mr. Social coordinator and had a whole slew of boys with him. We ran into him on the street and when I yelled 'Hi Seanie!!" he ignored me then asked me to go on another street. RUDE!







Thankfully, I had a sweet lil ballerina who was happy to hold her Mommy's hand!!



Leeza is so funny..she has NO FEAR. Sean, it seems to me, was scared of loud noises,and scary things. It doesn't phase Leeza. She went up to houses,no fear, and LOVED all the super scary things. She loves mummies. We have a couple mummy books, then she got a see a real live mummy (well,not really alive, but you know),she sat there and stared for a good 10 minutes. It was the cutest thing ever.










No comments: