Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Leezapoolooza ..this time with Roxana!!










We are SOOOO LUCKY to live in Florida, because it's a vacation destination for so many people..SPECIFICALLY, Kaz cuties!! Leeza and I have gotten to get together with so many people, we feel blessed. When Jenny told me that John's aunt lived her and they were coming for Thanksgiving, we were SO excited! Leeza and Roxana were both born in Kostanai, and hail from the same baby house! I followed their journey to Roxana and hoped I'd get as lucky! Leeza and Roxana could not look more different....with Leeza's blonde hair and blue eyes...and Roxana's gorgeous big brown eyes and long curly brown hair. Leeza is 27.8 lbs compared to petite Roxana's 24 lbs. However, both girls are SMART as a whip! I did notice that Roxana seems to be a much better listener than Ms. Leeza, and also seems a bit more "chill" than Leeza.







It was black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, so I started my day meeting my BFF's for shopping!!! I was excited to "don my gay apparel" FALALALLALALALALA and to also "don my darling daughter". I have had so much fun with Halloween outfits, and Thanksgiving outfits..so I was ready to "bring on the Christmas outfits" :) Like mother, like daughter, I suppose. :)








It was a chilly day for Florida, but I wanted to take the girls to somewhere fun so they could run around, and I could chat with their parents. :) I picked them up around 1030 ish and we headed to Clearwater Beach, to play in the playground right at Pier 60. It was fun. Lil Roxana got cold, but her daddy is soooo snuggly!! It was so fun to see them....they are such a lovely family!!







We stayed at the beach for about 2 1/2 hours, and then I took them to John's aunt's house. It's such a small world....she lives about 2 blocks from our old house...from the house that Joe grew up in!!

John also reminds me VERY MUCH of Joey. Leeza thought so too, and kept saying "Chewy is RIGHT THERE, pointing to John. They both have a beard and moustache, and are both so very nice. I really didn't draw that conclusion until Leeza pointed it out. She LOVES "Chewy" very much...and followed him around the house and brought him books. It was really cute...i wish he didn't live all the way in California!














We had a such a wonderful time with the Morgan's....and look forward to many more Leezapoolza visits!! :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL.. ok, laughing is a great way to start my day! cute little butt crack!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

It was so great to see you and Leeza! Thanks for hanging out with us and showing us the sights (including the half moon at the beach). We had a lot of fun!