Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lovesick Mama


Leeza and I got our haircuts yesterday and Amber (our sweet hairdresser and friend) was trying to get a picture..but Leeza would not cooperate. She did capture this picture, and I laughed cuz the expression on my face reminds me of a lovesick school girl or something. I do love my kiddo's so much..and feel so blessed to call Leeza my daughter, and Sean my son. :)

The question is....will they ever feel the same way about me? Maybe..when they're adults and understand why mommies have to be tough too.:)

I love this picture of Leeza looking at the window...I wonder what's she's thinking about? Maybe she's thinking...I wish my mom would stop with the camera already. How many pictures does she need of me each day? :)



I love this video...today we got our first "cold front" and it's a full 10 degrees cooler this morning. It's SO fabulous out. I am so excited Leeza can wear her new fall outfit and JEANS to Kindermusic this morning. :) As you can see, Leeza is pretty darn excited too...mostly about the flower shoes. :)

5 comments:

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Hi, greeting from Kaz!! I love the tan line! Awesome.

Tricia said...

Leeza looks like she is getting tall. You do look lovesick ;) Remember this feeling when dealing with tantrums and leeza no pleazas. LOL. Refer back to picture as needed.

Aaron and Julie said...

Love the haircut photo :) Yeah, the kids will realize when they are older. I know I sure as heck have more respect for my mom now that I am one.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

Great post, so true - we are like lovesick puppies for our children. And, I agree with Julie -- it is highly likely they will not understand us fully until they have their own kids...happy weekend!

Karen said...

Awww...