Monday, September 21, 2009

Leeza's gettin so STRONG!

As I continue to lament our 90 degree days as the rest of the nation wears cute long sleeve dresses and tights, I try to focus on the positives...one of which that Leeza can still swim everyday in our unheated pool. She is getting so confident and strong, and is now learning to pull her head up to breathe, but can also hold her breath for a VERY LONG TIME! I'm really proud of how far she's come! We're gonna keep on swimmin as long as we can! Plus, it wears her out! :)

5 comments:

Becki Stone said...

I am so jealous. If you would like our Ohio weather you can have it! I'll take your hot weather anyday!
I love the video! Leeza can swim better than Greg!!! I'm not even kidding!

Tricia said...

Leeza is doing so great with her swimming. Good thing you have a pool. I would not be happy if it were still 90 degrees here right now. I signed Rustam up for swimming lessons, but just changed it to gymnastics. I am really excited to see him doing the gymnastics (even if my BIL says it is for girls). We'll do swimming lessons the next round of classes.

John & Jenny Morgan said...

That's amazing!!

Karen said...

One word: wow.

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is darn impressive!! We need to bow down to the barely-2 swimming queen!