Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm SO fly!!



Sean gave Leeza this gold chain yesterday and she was wearing it today, with attitude. It cracked me up, so OF COURSE, I had to grab my camera. I know all parents think their kids are gorgeous, but when I look at this picture, I begin to imagine how her face will grow and mature as she grows. I think she is gonna be ONE STUNNING WOMAN!

My other sweet child, the middle schooler, told me today "Mom, you look like an out shape soldier in that outfit". Wow-thanks Sean!! I am wearing some camo pants and a green shirt. I told him perhaps he should learn some tact. Well, mom, that shirt is kinda small and you can see your belly when you left your arms up, you wouldn't see any soldiers lookin like that.

So, thank goodness Leeza has potential.





3 comments:

Karen said...

I agree with you; the first picture shows Leeza in a cpmpletely different light. Much more mature—yes, she's going to be a little stunner. As far as Sean goes, he definitely keeps things real doesn't he? Got a love boys. Ha.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

she is going to be just a gorgeous woman. i say, flip sean's commenting style into something that could be helpful in the future --- you can tell sean to be kind to his momma save the wise a** comments to scare off all the boys who will be chasing his little sister soon enough!! :)

Dean and Janie said...

Adorable!