Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swimming progress!!

I'm trying to document Leeza's swimming progress and it's getting really fun now to watch her as she has more and more "good days" and less "bad days". I am so grateful for her loving, patient, teacher Emilie. It's clear Leeza trusts her and is able to get over her fear and swim, swim, swim! I have much better peace of mind that Leeza could get to the side if she were to ever jump the pool fence and get in the pool!

Here is she taking 3 BREATHS! This is a very big deal for her. :)




Here she is learning to swim swim swim, then turn over and float.
She used to scream and cry and have a hissy cow when floating. BIG TIME PROGRESS!




I love how Emilie is teaching her to lift her head..she just pulls on her swim suit a tiny bit, and Leeza will left up. Really impressive for me to watch her progress.



I love watching her move thru the water. She reminds me of a lil tadpole. :)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi Susan,
That is simply incredible! WOW! I think Lezza and her teacher are something else.
Love,
Joyce/Kaz Grandmama

Henry's mom said...

AMAZING, simply amazing lil Leeza!


You will be on a swim team one day and be the star Kazah swimmer!

Go Leeze go!

xxoo

Kjersten, Steve, Aitugan & Nurai said...

we continue to be utterly amazed of your little tadpole!!