Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our sweet lil punkin!!




ahhh fall is here! Well, according to the calendar fall is here, but Florida doesn't get the memo until around December.:) However...there is suposedly a cold front comin on Wednesday (tomorrow!!) that will have the humidity at 55% and a low of 65 and high of 83! I hope so! It's been 98 but it feels even hotter since the humidity is not lettin up! I am waitin to put Leeza in her new fall clothes that we've purchased! I let her try her new jeans on (she can wear a 2t now!!) and they're soooo cute..but NO WAY can she wear them outside yet..way to hot!!

So, instead of cute tights and long sleeves, we are still spending a lot of time in the pool-but hey-her swimming keeps improving!! :) Practice and persistence pays!





I LOVE Halloween! I am having so much fun teaching Leeza about punkins,and ghosts, and all the fun stuff. She already has too many Halloween outfits.:) Last year, we were just home a week before Halloween! She was a pink poodle and had no idea WHAT was going on. This year she is gonna think it ROCKS!

We made a cool spider web drawing in art class yesterday. At first, she was so not interested cuz she is a neat freak and you had to drag the string thru white paint and make a spider web on black construction paper. However, after she saw me having fun, she wanted to try it!

I can't believe Saturday, October 3rd is GOTCHA DAY! One year that we've been Leeza's "legal" parents. :)




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I can't believe it will be a year either! Holy moly, where did the time go?!

I love all the Halloween stuff! She looks great in all of it.

Kim said...

Ok, did you have that outfit made for her? I LOVE it! Leeza has such wonderful clothes! 98 degrees in October would kill me. It's just 60 here so I will fan some of this weather your way! :)