Thursday, October 8, 2009

Leeza's preschool pictures!!!



My favorite one

We got Leeza's preschool pictures back today! They were taken on Sept 24th, just 2 weeks ago. I am "pleased as punch" with them! I just think they're so cute and they capture some of her spunk.

It's perfect timing since we leave for Dallas tomorrow so the family can all pick their favorites. I couldn't decide, so I bought them all..they were not expensive.

Since we don't have a scanner, I took pictures of the pictures so I could post them on her blog and on facebook, so they're not as cute as they are "in real life" but I like to have record of them for her online baby book.




The one above is my least favorite. She looks too boxy! LOL..but i like it cuz it's a good shot of her cute lil dress and you can even see her Elmo shoes. :)







The one with Elmo is my second favorite..her BFF. :)



2 comments:

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

Ahhhh... The Berik man will be in Dallas too on 10-09-09, through the weekend. I know it would be improbable but give us a call if you have a free moment 936-661-9574 Gena

Jenny said...

The pictures are adorable! How could they not be? Leeza is so very pretty!