Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Putting ALL that energy to good use!!!




Leeza Leeza Leeza...I am blown away watching you learn all these new skills.
In Kindermusic, you are still "the wild child" who won't sit still and runs around the room, and I stopped taking you to story time at the library because all I did was chase you around the room.

However, you are the same little girl who will sit and pick out over 17 books for me to read, while you sit patiently in my lap. I don't get it!

Today, as I watched you swim almost the length of the pool, I got all teary eyed. I just love watching you swim.

You energy can be exasperating at times, but I am so proud of you too. You have so much life and joy.

I do think sports are going to be the way to best channel all your energy. :)








2 comments:

Jstar said...

Totally amazing! Go, little fishie!

keoghclan said...

Wow - she is brilliant!! I am so impressed with Leeza's swimming. Our Orin who is 4 is finally this year doing lessons on his own. I laughed at your description of Leeza's excess energy - our little Kazmanian devil is an energizer bunny too!! We start Hockey School this weekend.......all with a goal to help burn off excess energy.

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous.