Saturday, October 17, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb..Leeza's first Elmo LIVE show!




After spending time at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, then the entire day at Disney and Epcot, I had to wake Leeza up this morning to see her first LIVE show..Elmo's Green Thumb. I was a lil worried about her attention span,but after seeing how enthralled she was at Disney (and she doesn't even know Mickey, Minnie, Princesses and gang) and considering how much she knows Elmo and his gang, I was hopeful that she'd like it!

She was so excited...here she is on the way. I stopped at a light and turned around and captured this on my Iphone. :)


When we got there, we of course first happened upon a vendor outside selling programs and cd's.We had to get a program and a cd of the show, of course. Honestly, I am not sure who was more excited, Leeza or her mother. :)





When Bert and Ernie first came out, she was SO excited to see them, it was just so cute to watch her. My eyes got all teared up...I am such an emo!











She actually did really well for the show...spending her time in my lap, in her seat, and dancing in the aisle in front of her seat. She had an audience behind us, so once she realized they were smiling at her dancing, she turned on the charm.








There was a 15 minute intermission and we used that to go potty, but I would say the last 15 minutes of the show were starting to lose her attention. She sat on the floor and took her shoes off,and her bow out, and kept flirting with the man sitting in front of her. {sigh}

I really really enjoyed the show. It was funny, the music was great, and I give it 4 stars out of 5. It was just a lil bit too long for Ms. Leeza's attention span. I used to take Sean to all the shows..Disney on Ice, the Wiggles, etc, and he was a "very chill" dude, and always sat still. Leeza is a lil more challenging, but she is still so much fun! I really enjoy seeing life thru the eyes of a 2 year old. :)





1 comment:

Kristan and Mark said...

I thought it would hold her attention. If she only got antsy in the last 15 minutes then I'd say HUGE success!

Little Miss Leeza had lots of first in the last few days. She's so lucky to have a mommy who has so much energy and LOVES embracing all the joys of toddlerhood.

I'm so glad you came Thursday. We'll do it again for sure! They are only going to get more fun the older they get.