Saturday, October 17, 2009

Disney-TAKE 2!!




Since I already broke Joe's rule of "No kids under 3 at Disney", I figured I may as well go double or nothing. Up until past midnight, and sleeping only until 8:30 the next morning (typically Leeza sleeps from 8pm to 9 am), we decided to torture her further by doing day 2 at the parks. :)

Kristan and Sadie and Tanner had to head back, but since Lori and Nina Bea were still in town, I would have been a rude Florida hostess to leave them, right? That is what I thought. :)

Despite a couple meltdowns, Leeza and Nina did REALLY well. In fact, we had so much fun Leeza and I didn't leave to drive home until close to 9 pm. Leeza and Nina were SO cute playing together. It was obvious Leeza had been watching Sadie and Nina closely, because instead of the parallel play I see her mostly do at this age, she was really engaged with Nina. They were adorable..prettiest girls at the park!

Nina got her face painted, and I never thought Leeza would sit still, but Nina was a good role model. They looked so pretty!

















Nina's beauty is MESMERIZING!












The girls had fun doing Minnie's house, the merry go round, and riding Dumbo, the Haunted Mansion, and seeing the Country Bear Jamboree show. They were enchanted by 2 parades and had fun on the playground in toon town.







Leeza and Nina had still not napped, but instead of driving home like I should have, we decided to meet Dart at Epcot, and have some vino from around the world and let the girls play.Nina fell asleep on the way to Epcot on the monarail, but Leeza would have none of that. She was growing crabbier by the second, and insisted on being carried, so my arms were breaking. Then, she saw these 2 little girls playing and she turned on the charm and had a blast. Snow White came out so Leeza got to meet her too. :) Leeza was making friends with these 2 sisters, age 6 and 8,and mimicked them doing sommersaults. I had no idea Leeza could even do a sommersault, but she did one, one handed, while holding up her Mickey ears rice krispy treat that Dart bought for her. Watch out Nadia-there's a new Russian girl in town. :)










Dart, the perfect genteleman and the best Dad, took us to my car, and we drove home, getting home around 9:15 or so. Leeza stayed awake the whole way, until we were 5 minutes from home. She was SO tired, but then I had to WAKE HER UP this morning because THE ELMO LIVE SHOW started at 10:30! Nothing like totally overstimulating your 2 year old!! It's a good thing she is a partier like her momma. :) It's also a good thing she is sleeping a long time because I have now been blogging for 2 hours,and I still have the Elmo live show to go!

1 comment:

Kristan and Mark said...

Wish we could have stayed and spent the day with you girls at the Magic Kingdom. Looks like the girls had a blast! Awesome pictures of two pretty little girls.