Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elmo or Surfer girl...either one's a winner!!




Here is Leeza and a few of her buddies from Kindermusic and preschool at a lil Halloween party today!! We have Elmo, a bumblebee (Alexsa), dracula (Jackson) and another bee, Alexandra.

She liked wearing Elmo, but got HOT even though it's sleeveless. She looked SO cute though! Even if its too hot for trick or treating, I already got my money's worth out of it watching her run around the house so excited to look like Elmo!







Even though it's snowing in some parts of the country, Florida is experiencing a "warm spell" and humidity is on the rise. UGH! However, even though it's hotter than blazes out, the cool front we had has made the swimming pool FREEZING. Plus, our heater is broken. I got Leeza a wetsuit to try to help cuz I NEED THIS HIGH ENERGY GIRL TO SWIM! I figure if Elmo is too hot to trick or treat in, she makes an adorable little surfer girl! We got the pink Body Glove "skin" to go under her wet suit...I thought she looked too cute for words.

If she didn't want to be Elmo, or a surfer girl, or even a ballerina outfit she has, she could always just go as herself..the apple of my eye! :)











I think we are still gonna need to fix the pool heater. Although Leeza wasn't shivering today, she wasn't in much of a swimming mood..but she sure looked darn cute!





5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute OVERLOAD!!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Leeza even has fashion options on Halloween -- that's our girl! She really is too cute for words -- that little pink undersuit thing is adorable!

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

adorable as usual...kind of think she is a surfer girl. She sure swims like one!!!

Is it me or does Leeza look like Sean? Different coloring but their expression are just alike.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

OMG. Lori. THANK YOU> I was thinking the SAME EXACT Thing and thought how wild that is -- the one photo of her semi profile so looks like photos Sue has posted of Sean. wowza as the fonz (or someone) used to say, and meant in a totally cool way.
she is just simply stunningly cute and silly... being an old cali girl, i prefer the surfer look myself, but she can clearly carry out any outfit and look adorable!! thanks for sharing the fun with us!

Jennifer said...

Ha, ha! Love the expression on the last photo! Too funny! "OH MY GOSH, IT'S COLD!!!!"

I like the "apple of my eye" costume. That's enough to make everyone say, "Awww..."