Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Extravaganza




Friday night started with FOOTBALL! Her big brother is pretty much of a stud...with his budddy, the fastest runner ever, JT.

Saturday brought Sean's school picnic (no pictures, though), and a suprise party at our house for one of our bestest friends, Virginia. Leeza is a party girl-she loved the MEN and the boys and did not stop running around until she crashed around 10:30.













Sunday, March 8th, is Women's Day in Kazakhstan. Women get Monday off as a holiday! I like this holiday a lot-it's better than Mother's Day because women in general are honored and get acknowledged for the super gender they are. :) We celebrated Women's day by going to Joe's company picnic, followed by the park to ride the train. I did not get any train pics because I was too busy trying to chase Leeza around while she tried to take off with people's food and this one kid's really cool scooter/ride on toy thingy. We had a blast-and she had fun with her boyfriend Ryan. Ryan will be 2 at the end of April and they are so much alike. Not only do they look alike, but they have similiar tempermants too and Ryan calls her "Baby Leeza". She is like, "I'M SO NOT A BABY DUDE, but I'll let you hug me. "









She had a blast at the park-she is so much more fearless than Sean ever was. I have fun comparing the 2 of them at this age. There was this boy playing with the kids who started getting into Leeza's space and freaking her out a lil bit. I love the expression on her face, like "GET ME OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM THIS WEIRD KID"






How cute is her boyfriend Ryan?




I think this one is my favorite.

2 comments:

Holly Trawick said...

Hey, we are going to be at the beach house in the next couple of weeks. I would love to get together! Are you going to be around???

Jennifer said...

She and Ryan make such a CUTE couple!!!

Little Leeza isn't so little anymore- she's growing up just like her big brother. Look at all that hair up front! Must be all that good Florida sunshine. :-) I hope you're stocked up on hair accessories because you're going to need them soon!

Sounds like you guys had a super busy, but fun and enjoyable weekend!