Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't mess with my sister....




Or her big brother, FOOTBALL STUD (Center player for the Belleair Bolts) will TAKE YOU OUT!!!!!

Number 36 in action...how cute, I mean, COOL, BAD ASS AND STUDLY, does he look?




Leeza had a BLAST at the game. She was in her element, running around, totally enthralled with being outside , and all the people. They had a little playground, and Little Leeza only liked the BIG slides. She is so fearless!

One lady commented to me "She is so cute, and so full of joy-you can just tell how happy she is!" Of course, Mom beamed with pride, and prayed that Leeza would not choose that moment to have a spaz attack about something. :)

I was trying to get her picture but she wasn't cooperating, but here are some pics at home before we left for the game. :)



6 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

What fun! I LOVE going to school football games - it doesn't matter that I don't have kids playing in the game! One time I took the dogs when Matilda was a puppy and she got loose from the leash and made a mad dash for the field to run around with the players! I was yelling: "stop that dog!"

Leeza looks adorable in that outfit - I LOVE it. Very mod. Sigh, perhaps we'll have a little sister so I too can buy cute clothes...

The ladies at daycare say the same thing about Miras: that he is always so happy and smiling and laughing. I wonder if it is a Kaz thing?

Jennifer said...

Man, he's growing up so fast. No more little boy Sean. (I hope he doesn't read this!) He's really maturing into the young man he will soon become.

Leeza is cute as always, and very vibrant looking. It's hard not to see the joy in her!

Jaimie Lloyd said...

Love those jazzy pants! She is stylin!! and Sean is studdly in his football gear too! Being from Texas seems like a odd time to play football. We are ending basketball now and starting baseball. No football of any kind until Sept. I can't wait to see all of Leeza's outfits at the Kazapalooza! Gena

Our Family of Bloggers said...

I hope you didn't scream anything crazy when he got tackled! Sean looks great all uniformed up. He looks intimidating. And to think he still likes to sneak into bed w/ mom and dad! :-)
Leeza looks adorable as always. Love the striped pants!

Bill & Khadine said...

Leeza is definitely one well-dressed little girl! She looks adorable! And Sean looks so grown up in his foorball uniform. I have a nephew who is into football too and am already in a deathly fear that Dylan will prefer it over soccer (I know it is an irrational thought that they don't get hurt as much when they play soccer, but it's still there). Thankfully Dylan still likes to kick balls more than he likes to throw them. Fingers crossed!

Khadine

Jeannine said...

You go Sean!

I love the last picture with the sun rays shining down on Leeza.