Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Leeza says "Bring on the 3 day" cuz I'm training too baby!




Leeza is also in training with her momma for the 3 day breast cancer walk-but she is typically a passenger in the stroller, but she is also great company. She is my support crew. :) I am impressed that she will stay in the stroller for up to 2 hours, but she loves to be outside and she sings and chats away and sometimes takes a lil siesta. I'm glad she likes it, because the walks are getting longer and more frequent. I have to pay attention though because she has been known to throw her shoes out of the stroller, as well as her snack container, her blanket, and her hat. I have recovered everything except for a sock. :)

We were in Toys R Us today and I saw these lil umbrella strollers and I thought since Leeza is always "easy rider", she might like to have one of her own. She cracked me up...went and got her dolly and Sean's water bottle and they have done several laps around the house. I thought she looked pretty cute. :) They also had jogger strollers but I think she should start off with an umbrella stroller until she gets in better shape.









7 comments:

marsrob said...

That video is HILARIOUS! YOU GO LEEZA!!

Tricia said...

Go Leeza Leeza the newest walkster!

Gretchen said...

She was flying through the house. She better pace herself if she's gonna do 60 miles! LOL

Jennifer said...

Very cute! She is DEFINITELY YOUR daughter!! :-)

Loved how she grabbed the doll and the water bottle. Clearly she pays attention to what you do!

Kristan and Mark said...

She doesn't miss a thing!! Adorable!

I'm sooo sick, so not much to write today.

kitzkazventure said...

That is one cute Tushie! Love the pants! ;)

Kelly and Sne said...

Fun that you have a training partner! I didn't think that Miras enjoyed the walks with the dogs and runs much but he will crawl into the jogging stroller and sit down waiting whenever we are in the garage!

You go, girls!