Saturday, March 14, 2009

Strike a Pose...



mmmmm banana....



mmmmm pb&j......



My camera was getting full so I thought I'd download a few random pics of Leeza on her blog. She is a very photographed child. :) It's just so easy these days with digital camera's and facebook applications on your iphone, etc. I have 6 albums full of Sean pictures from his first year, then an album each for every year after but it stops when he was about 6. I think that is when digital pictures started. Now all his albums are stored digitally, but he never got a blog....but I didn't know what a blog was then. :)

He was looking at my iphone the other day and said "Man, mom, you take a lot of pictures of Leeza." I had to show him all the albums of him so he would not feel slighted. He is always so sweet to her and so good to her, I feel blessed, but I have to watch it because I don't want him to feel jealous either. I always heard the second kids (Or 3rd or 4th or whatever) end up with no baby books, etc, because Mom's life gets too busy to find time to document everything. I have to say, that thanks to the technological age that we live in, I am doing much better at documenting Leeza. Her online baby book is this blog-and I have to say-I LOVE IT!

Let the random photo's begin!









All that "sea" air makes boating girls sleepy....






Where is Leeza?

PEEK A BOO!!


9 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

She is SO photogenic! And has such an adorable wardrobe! Of course you are snapping tons of photos.

Kjersten, Steve, Aitugan & Nurai said...

Leeza is such a GORGEOUS girl!!!
Her eyes are incredible! I can hardly wait to see her cuteness in person. Still incredibly bummed out that it didn't happen in January. Oh well, some time!

dnd82001 said...

She is a beauty and the best dressed kid ever!

Sean is an amazing little man and and on top of that is his love for his lil sis!

Darlene

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Leeze is a well-dressed and well-photographed little girl!

Joby and Marla said...

Leeza's eyes are absolutely breath taking!!!!

I love her cheeks when she is smiling :)

Of course it makes me so jealous when I see all of her cute outfits & I have to shop for a boy. I keep telling myself that I am saving lots of money because everytime I go shopping there is a much bigger selection for girls & they are certainly better looking!!!!!

Jennifer said...

That hat is simply adorable! I love it!!

Hanks Family Adoption Journey said...

I love the latest pics of miss Leeza!! Thanks for your comments about the baby shower! We had a wonderful turnout and we are so pleased with how it all went. A local sign company made the banner for us in return for a couple of on air mentions on my husbands radio station...well worth the trade! I thought it looked great :) Keep posting the adorable videos...they make our day!

Karen said...

One day you'll publish a Leeza coffee book—you just have so many gorgeous photos to choose from. Just think when she grows older, she can say, "What was outfit was I wearing on March 3, 2009?" and then she'll have to turn to that page and voila—there it is. LOL

Kristan and Mark said...

She is a hat girl for sure!! The hats definitely intensify her eye coloring! Simply beautiful!

I feel kind of bad because I haven't touched a scrap book since Ryan was 2 so that would be 8 years. I have no photos of Tanner in albums, but Sadie has her blog (that needs to be editied for sure) as well as a short book I wrote about us waiting and finally meeting her.

When Sadie starts kindergarten is when I plan to update everything. That's only about three years away.

I need to go to an all night scrapbooking party like Kim did, but I'd spend all night just organizing.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Haven't been aroudn the computer much today. Will you e-mail me the pictures from Kaz you were talking about? Not sure when I'll make it to facebook.

Sadie didn't nap again for the second day in a row. HeLp!!! Maybe tomorrow, please, tomorrow, yes, she will nap away dreamily tomorrow!!

good night.