Friday, March 27, 2009

Beauty and the Beach




On September 5, 2007
A brand new angel dropped from heaven

She knew that she was to live near the beach
but the wind blew Florida JUST out of reach

She longed for a big brother named Sean
But the wind blew her to Kostanai, Kazakhstan

She had to be patient because it's all in God's timing
But her family flew in from Florida and her mom was all rhyming

She said, OH THANK GOODNESS can we please go to the beach
and wow, My mom is a real Georgia peach

Our Kazakhstan angel is happy and tan
Because being a Serra was part of God's plan!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm SO jealous. It snowed yesterday and it's 23ยบ degrees today.

Leeza is the best dressed baby I know. Where do you find all those adorable outfits and accessories? You are loving life, aren't you? I'm so glad you have a little girl to love up. And what a life she has. It's a beautiful thing.

Tricia said...

It sure was!!!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

A warm, sunny day at the beach is a definite contrast to a cold, gray day at the baby house. I'm so glad Leeza is home!

Did Leeza have fun at the beach? We're probably going to take Roxana this summer. I am not a beach fan (I don't like wearing a bathing suit, don't like the feeling of sand, and don't like sunburns!), but I am a big Roxana fan, so I think it'll be fun to go.

Trudi said...

love that big baby tummy. So huggable/kissable, your Leeza Grace!

Joby and Marla said...

I am jealous too. First of all the fun you are having shopping for Leeza & then you can enjoy the beach. It will be two months before we can enjoy the beach:(

Joby actually loved Kobe's crab outfit. Only because it had crabs on it!!!! He says Kobe is saving him lots of money because he is a boy:)

Aaron and Julie said...

Cute poem :) Love the sunglasses!!! We went to the beach this weekend, too :) Too bad that we are on opposite coasts!!!