Monday, March 1, 2010

Who's that girl???




Leeza was in my lap playing on Sesame Street.org and I was playing with her hair and it really made me realize that her hair is FINALLY REALLY GROWING! No one has called her a boy in several months. YAY!

We had our spanish and art class today, then we headed over to the park to play for a lil bit. I was snappin photo's with my iphone, and wow, I can really tell how long Leeza's hair is growing. Maybe I should learn how to braid, cuz maybe soon it will be long enough for that? :)






We ran into Target because they had long tank tops (for me) on sale for 5 bucks. Leeza and I went to look at shoes. She picked out the pink "Hello Kitty" galoshes herself. It was pretty darn cute. :) I wanted her to get some gold sandals, but she told me, 'No, mommy, I like pink". It appears she is now a size 8. Seven's were too small! Lil miss is starting to get her own opinion. OH NO!!


1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

not only long, but it looks so so healthy! no doubt she'll be throwing her locks around in a flirty way to add to her overall "aren't I cute?" appeal (and yes, she is - very much so!)... i hope her pick of pink rain boots is not also an indicator that she's a walking farmer's alamanac telling you to "prepare for rain" in the coming months :) I know how much you guys enjoy your outside sunny time!