Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring outfits






I started a "Spring outfits" photo album on facebook to showcase Leeza's obsession with clothes. :) Yes, Leeza's obsession. What can I say, the girl has good taste.

I figured I'd also put it on her blog, so she can read back about her early clothes obsessions. :)

As you can see, she loves Mickey and Minnie these days. As I type, she is watching Sesame Street, cuddled up with Mickey and Minnie. Mickey was Sean's, he picked it out on the Disney cruise when he was 5, and Sean picked out Minnie for Leeza on his youth group church trip to Disney last summer. She has been fighting me on wearing bows, but since Minnie Mouse wears bows, she now asks for them! Minnie Mouse also has a shoe and clothes obsession. I never knew this! Yay for Minnie!!

Yeah for cute spring outfits and cute lil girls to dress!! :)




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think you better get that girl some help with HER clothes obsession, LOL!!! ;)

Jaimie Lloyd said...

So cute and so grown up! Wow it happens fast!