Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring has sprung!



We had a wonderful couple days of GORGEOUS weather, so we were SO excited to ditch our long sleeves and don our new SPRING DUDS! It did rain all day today, but Leeza was dressed all CHEERY for school in her new Easter skirt.

She is doing so great in school. Her lil "report card" is so much better now then it was 6 months ago when she first started. She stays in circle time, and plays with other kiddo's instead of just parallel play, and she is TALKING A TON and SHARING! They say she's really sweet. I'm so glad, cuz she can be a real PILL at home. :)











I am SO addicted to all the handmade stuff I find on ebay, and elsewhere. I mean, seriously, can she look ANY CUTER? This lil dress is called a "Poppydip" and it's made by another adoptive mommy who is waiting on her 3rd kiddo from Ethopia. She has the cutest stuff ever!!







I ran in the Disney's "Fit for a Princess" half marathon last weekend. It was SO MUCH FUN...even though we had to get up at 3:15 am to catch the bus to stand in the freezing cold (it was 40) until the 6 am start. However, it was such a blast I want to do it again. Joe, Sean and Leeza came up with me and we had a blast at Magic Kingom all day Sunday. Leeza loves "Minnie Mouse" and declared her "favorite" things at Disney were the "singing ghosts" (Haunted Mansion) and the pirates (Pirates of the Carribean). She LOVES DISNEY! I love it too. :)

Of course, we got stopped A LOT cuz she had on her cute custom ebay Disney outfits. :) She did look PRETTY DARN CUTE! Of course, I am MOST BIAS. :)










Last but not least, her are some cute pics taken at Kindermusik after class when a bunch of the kiddo's were on the piano. They are so cute. WE LOVE KINDERMUSIK!!
Also, a cute pic of Leeza and I at lunch today..I let her have a donut at Lighthouse Donuts to celebrate FRIDAY! And, the other pic is her new hat that has a matching dress (Ebay find) that she HAD to wear to watch Sean play basketball. :)







2 comments:

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I love that little birdie dress! Leeza always looks so cute. That doughnut looks pretty good, too!

Kim said...

I can't wait for spring weather to last longer than a week here! Leeza looks adorable in all her pretty clothes! I am super jealous that you can go to the Magic Kingdom whenever you want! :)