Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My lil dress up doll








I have to say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE lil girl clothes! Why do they all have to be sO ADORABLE! While we were outside taking pictures, UPS drove up and handed us a box. Leeza exclaims.."YAY NEW CLOTHES FOR EEZA!!" No, ACTUALLY, not this delivery Leeza, but yes, it's true, we do get a few packages for Leeza cuz mommy has an Ebay addiction.

I actually dress Leeza and just clap my hands and tell her how precious she looks and tell her "I LOVE IT!" :)

They actually make St Patty's day dresses, and Mardi Gras dresses too, but I had to draw the line. However, we made due today, on St Paddy's today, with her Easter skirt and a fun green shirt,and she picked out the silver "leprechaun" shoes. I think she looked smashing. :)

Tomorrow is school pictures....WHAT TO WEAR??





No comments: