Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Spring Saturday & Sunday fun!! captured in pictures :)

















I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!! I wish it could be 69 and no humidity EVERYDAY! It's so fun to play outside! Leeza and I had a blast at the park today. It was so funny..she was playing with this little boy who looked to be around 3 or 3 1/2. He told her "don't follow me" , to which she mocked him, "don't follow me" and proceeded to chase him. I was laughing so hard...and so it begins, buddy,and so it begins.

Saturday was gorgeous too. Seminole Rec Center had a "pow wow" and lots of kids rides too. Brave Leeza rode them all a couple times all by herself. I'm so amazed at how fearless she is. She even went in the porta potty TWICE! We had fun hangin out together, and Sean even took a break from his buddies to ride a ride with us. It so reminded me of the ferris wheel at Central Park in Kostanai. :)



















And, even managed to get a few of Sean. He really avoids the camera at all costs. :)
However, this was such a precious moment to capture. Sometimes, stinky Sean is a real sweetheart. :)







And a couple from Friday night...dinner at Beef's, our favorite place (besides Chic Fil A?)



Here is us, all "80'd up" for an 80's party Saturday night. Jillian did my hair and make up. Joe won the contest contest. I really realized that I looked WAY better 20 lbs ago...stirrup pants are so not flattering on someone who has some winter weight on her. :) YIKES!














2 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

OMG. Hilarious. I want to live near you guys, enjoy the playground and the "adult" 80s party fun - what a great group of friends you have and how awesome everyone lives to love life! Leeza is amazingly bigger (what are you feeding her?) and continues to be as gorgeous as ever! I love the photos of she and your son kicking back and relaxing!! so cute what buds they are!! speaking of the playground in Kostanai, the countdown is on -- 6 weeks to go, right? Leeza is so clearly loved, and I love that you are going back to give something back for the gift of Leeza to you!!
happy spring! (and hey, could you send some of that sun and warmth up our way please? smile)

Jennifer said...

Are you kiddin' me?? You look FANTASTIC!!! You and Joe both rocked that party!

Leeza is growing up so fast- OMgosh!! What a beauty. And the pictures of Sean and her together- how sweet. Perfect.

I am so envious of your lovely weather. Can't wait until it makes its way up north! :-)