Sunday, February 28, 2010

Leeza meets Spiderman!




Leeza went to a birthday party yesterday for Brody, who turned 3. Spiderman made an appearance. Leeza doesn't really know who spiderman is, but she gave him a hug and a few kisses, and was the ONLY KID at the party who was not scared and the only kid to get her picture with him. I wish I was quicker with the camera to capture the hugs and kisses. Leeza cracks me up. She really is quite brave. :)

I love this lil dress I had made for her from one of my new ebay friends. I wish little girls clothes weren't so FREAKIN ADORABLE!!



3 comments:

Becki Stone said...

I can't believe she took a picture with Spiderman!!! I don't know if Maddye even would! Spiderman is a bit creepy..lol!!!!! Fearless Leeza!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

ok, ALL the boys will be jealous of Little Miss Adorable Leeza!

Kristan and Mark said...

She is a fearless little gal isn't she.

The little heart outfit is adorable, of course, :)