Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Magic Kingdom with the Kaz Cuties!







We are so lucky!! We are so close to Magic Kingdom (an hour and a half) and we have gotten to meet SO MANY KAZ CUTIES! I feel so blessed for all these friendships..all because of my beautiful lil girl!! This time, we got to meet a good friend of Sandi's, fellow Kaz mommy Andrea, and her PRECIOUS Kaz princess,Anelya, who is 14 months. She is SO CUTE! She and Finley are both from Semey. Of course, it's ALWAYS a pleasure to see Sandi and Fin, and this time...we got to meet SANDI'S FIANCE, the most awesome guy , Michael. She is SO HAPPY and Finley adores him too. In fact, all the Kaz girls adored him. :) He was very popular..and you should see the ROCK OF LOVE on Sandi's hand. I am SO happy for her. I have never seen her look happier. Finley is just more and more gorgeous. We had such a magical day. The Kaz girls left around 4, and Leeza and stayed until 9:30 and got home at midnight. :) It was the last day of our pass, and Busch Gardens/Sesame Stret place opens March 26th, and it's only 45 minutes away. I WILL ALWAYS love Disney, and we will be back,but not sure when, so we stayed and rode lots of rides.

Leeza's favorite things at Disney are Minnie Mouse, the Pirates of the Carribean, the Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, the Flying carpets, the merry go round,and Mickey's Philharmonic movie. I got her a Minnie Mouse thing that you press a button and her skirt lights up and spins. It is the girl version to the Buzz Lightyear one I got for Sean. She loves it!! So far, she could care less about the princesses. :)

The funniest moment was when, riding the Pirates of the Carribean, and a canon ball splashed Leeza. Leeza yelled out"HEY PIRATES, YOU NO SPLASH EEZA! NO ELMO, NO COOKIES, NO NOTHING FOR YOU!!!

Leeza was sitting on a bridge, and I was holding onto her as we watched the awesome Spectromagic parade. Leeza was all snuggled into me, and I just got teary eyed thinking HOW MUCH I love this lil girl and how blessed we are she is our daughter. She is such a happy, sweet, smart, BEAUTIFUL lil girl. I am so grateful..thank you GOD for placing her in our care. We are soooo lucky. :)










2 comments:

Jstar said...

How fun is that! I am jealous that you get to meet with other Kaz kiddos so often!

Kim said...

Cracking up at the picture where it appears Sandi is flipping you off! LOL! :)

Too bad Sean wasn't there, he would have had to represent for the Sox fans and found a nice trash bin for that hat! Hahahaha!

A magical day indeed!