Saturday, March 20, 2010

Disney's Rockin Live Show was a HIT!








I am really not sure WHO has the most fun dressing and going to these shows...me or Leeza. :) I am SO glad I booked this show for us to go see..Disney's Rockin Mickey Live Show. She and I both LOVED IT! It was her second "live" show! Her first one was right after she turned 2 and we saw "Elmo's Green Thumb" and she loved that as well, but it started losing her attention after intermission. She has changed so much in just 5 months. Her verbal ability has exploded and her attention span is sooooo much better. She was LOVING the show and so was I. I used to take Sean to ALL these shows and it's made me realize how much I miss it! I'm so glad to have a 2 year old again. :) I took some video of her dancing in the aisle, which I will post, but the quality was crappy but you can tell how much fun she is having.






I am so proud of myself..I resisted buying ANYTHING except the $7 popcorn (which Leeza ate the entire box) AND I got a$7 picture of her and I. :)
I just adore her lil ebay outfit...so cute for spring and summer. :)



The popcorn box was as big as Leeza....



















After the show, we went to Publix, where Leeza looked so cute the lady gave her 2 SPRINKLE COOKIES! She could not BELIEVE IT! Mommy got some Landshark and lime....Leeza thought the lime was hilarious, for some reason.
What a great fun way to celebrate the first day of spring!




No comments: