Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't worry...be happy!


Leeza's new favorite thing is to raid her brother's room, much to her brother's chagrin. He has now started locking his door to keep her out. His room is just so much more interesting than hers and way more fun to get into! She came out yesterday with his Halloween costume-our own lil Bob Marley!

I often hear Sean telling Leeza.."You're a real piece of work sister", and he's got that right! She is SO "Dennis the Menace" and into everything that she shouldn't be, and she gets super irrated if you tell her no. Poor lil Leeza...No one lets her have any fun.

Fortunately, for Leeza, it's a party, on the potty, when you have a big brother who will entertain you.
Leeza was havin a fit because I left her on the potty to do her business while I went to the kitchen to finish dinner. Sean to the rescue...our entertainment committee.

Leeza has also learned to do her "Ms. America wave" on command, it's really pretty funny.

Happy Superbowl Sunday and enjoy Party on the Potty...LOL



5 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

That's SO cute! What a great sibling paid they make! Miras loves to raid my hats and such and try them on too. Though it is cute I'm getting tired of running around behind him picking up.

Kim said...

LOL! I love how even the dog is at the Potty Party! Is her potty pink too?? :)

Tricia said...

The Bob Marley look is good on Leeza. Too cute! Rustam laughs at me when I say "no" and looks so cute that I then laugh and it is all down hill from there. So much for discipline.

Matthew Ruley said...

OMG again - so so so so so cute! She will be a beauty!

Jennifer said...

I love the Miss America wave! Too cute! She's a natural. My mom taught Gigi how to "wave to her adoring fans" and "blow kisses into the crowd." Cracks me up! All of it.