Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Bucs!!!




I told Leeza we were having a superbowl party to watch FOOTBALL!
She said "Dada!!!" cuz she knows that Dada likes football. She wasn't clear on the players, but she is a Bucs girl regardless of who is in the superbowl. :)

She wanted to change her outfit and wear her cheerleader outfit to cheer her team on. She came out all cutesty in her Bucs cheerleader dress that was a handmedown.

Sean wanted to know WHY she was wearing it cuz the BUCS aren't even the superbowl.
Clearly, he misses the point...she's just a cute lil cheerleader!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!

AND GO MOMMY-for making her OWN chicken wings instead of having Beef O Brady's make them! Leeza has motivated her mother to start COOKING and planning meals. Though at first I fought it for all I was worth, I am proud to say I've turned a corner and I am actually enjoying it and hope that maybe one day soon Sean will eat something that I make! Leeza just makes me want to be a better mommy. Sean was, and is, such a picky eater, but Leeza continues to be such a GREAT eater, I want to make sure I don't feed her "junk" so she can continue these great eating habits for life.

Basketball season ends next week, and then FOOTBALL season starts for Sean. He is playing TACKLE FOOTBALL and Joe is helping coach. The games are Friday nights and practices on Sunday, so Joe can work his out with his insane work schedule. I am not super thrilled about Sean playing tackle football, but he is soooooooooo excited and Joe played as a kid, so I figure it will be a good "Father-Son" bonding thing.
I always wanted to be a cheerleader (but never had the confidence to even try out, what a wuss!) so Leeza and I will be cheerleaders! GO BELLEAIR BOLTS!



10 comments:

Kim said...

Leeza is a very cute cheerleader and I am cracking up at Sean's t-shirt!

Tricia said...

That is the most adorable outfit on her. I love the face to face photo of the kiddos. I still haven't learned to like being a domestic diva. I love staying home with Rustam, but housework is the pits. Why does it seems like there is so much more now with such a little person added to the family? :)

Sandi said...

I am so happy that your becoming a domestic diva :) Love Leeza's chearleading outfit, she is just too cute. Congrats to Sean, I hope he enjoys football.

Sandi

Aaron and Julie said...

Love the cheerleader outfit - Leeza is a doll! Yay on home cooking :) Sean plays tackle football - boys. I can wait for the tackle football stage :)

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

just got all caught up on the life of Leeza.. she's so precious.. I love all the pics... and it's so great to read all the little bits about her fitting into your lives so perfectly... it makes the wait not seem so bad to know that in the end my boy(s) will be the perfect fit for us... just like Leeza is for your family! She's so precious and your blog is amazing!
Great work Mama... keep up the cooking and cleaning.. you rock!!!
;-)

Trudi said...

absolutely adorable. and yeah Mommy with the cooking!

Gretchen said...

She is so cute in her outfit. Who cares if the Bucs aren't playing?? Go Leeza!!! :)

Gretchen said...

I have something for you on my blog. :)

Matthew Ruley said...

OMG that is TOOOO Cute! Maybe its Cute with a Q Quoot.

Jennifer said...

What a cutie in the cheerleading outfit! That is so great. It never would have occured to me to find something like that for Gigi.

I'm so proud of you for all your cooking skillz! I have to be honest and tell you that I'm DYING TO GET INTO MY OWN HOUSE so that I can be responsible for cooking Gigi's meals again. Mom is an AWESOME cook, but there's just something about being able to provide for your kid's nourishment that is so satisfying.