Friday, February 13, 2009

Pretty Pink Princess Dress in her pretty pink shoes!!




Leeza went nuts over this pair of lil "Ballet shoes" at Target. She saw them, had to carry them out of Target, and was trying to put them on in her car seat over her other shoes on the way home. She is SUCH a girly girl..and I LOVE IT!
She came and plopped in my lap and gave them to me to put on when we got home, and I remembered that my parents had got her a pretty pink dress up dress for Christmas,so I got that out. She ran to the mirror to check herself out! She heard daddy coming home (she hears the garage door go up) and ran to greet him by the garage door. It was SO cute! She is also sick, poor baby. She has a chest cold and an ear infection, but you wouldn't know it looking at these pictures. Pink is TRULY her signature color!!!!

She is talk talk talking up a storm. We have no idea what she is saying most of the time, but that doesn't stop her from joining all conversations. Yesterday, Sean cracked me up when he said, "Leeza, man, when you start talking, you are NEVER GONNA SHUT UP!!" Ahhhh...the joys of having a little sister. :)

Just to show you is not all wussy girl, here is she is trying to climb the cabinets...


I LOVE this lil curl....


Doesn't she look like a prima ballerina getting ready for a performance?


14 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable, and you're absolutely right- pink is HER color. It matches the natural color of her cheeks perfectly, makes her blue eyes pop, and brings out the shine in her blond hair.

Beautiful girl!

Karen said...

I can hear the two of you squealing in the car on the way home from Target. Pink ballet slippers, pink princess dress. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize.

Karen said...

I can hear the two of you squealing in the car on the way home from Target. Pink ballet slippers, pink princess dress. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize.

Our Family of Bloggers said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. I especially love that last one. What a pretty little princess. She may be a climber, but she still looks dainty to me :-)

Anonymous said...

As I have said before, Pretty in Pink!"

Thanks for the updates. It's so nice to know I can come here and see how you all are doing.

Jeannine

Kristan and Mark said...

Sadie has a thing about shoes too!

I'm not a "pink" person so I was determined to kseep Sadie from flocking to pink, but you know what, the girl loves it too.

I love Leeza in her pink princess dress and pink ballet shoes, yep a ballerina in the making!!

Thad and Ann said...

she is so cute!!! Love the pink. How fun that she is into all things girly! Gunnar would fight for her pink shoes. ;) Pink is his favorite color right now. :)

I hope Leeza is feeling better today. poor girl.

I saw the crock pot in the background, you go Susan! :)

Kim said...

Leeza is very pretty in pink!

Kristen (and Cary) said...

Holy cow -- she is so darn cute!!! I love seeing the pics of her. She is also quite the fashionista. I can't believe she is already 17 months. I look forward to getting her together with Alina and Sabina. I'm scared to think of what trouble she'll get int to with Sabina. Of course, Alina is my little rule follower so perhpas she'll keep them in line.

Bill & Khadine said...

Absolutely adorable! Leeza is just the cutest little girl!

Patrick & Eileen said...

Another girly girl!!! I just love it! :) Beautiful photos!!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

She's definitely pretty in pink!!

Wil and Jen said...

Hi, I've been lurking on your blog for awhile, and thought I should finally say hello. I was in Taraz with Shannon, and found your blog through hers. I just wanted to say your baby is so cute, and the toddler antics make me laugh, I can relate. I have a 21 month old little boy, but I am a horrible blogger, and have not kept up with it. Anyway, thought it was time to say hello.

Peace, Jen Thompson

Aaron and Julie said...

How cute is this dress!!!! I am loving it!!

Glad to hear Leeza is talking a lot - we are just now understanding most of what Ben says :) His new favorite word/phrase is 'Why, mommy?

Also - water & sand tables are so fun! And messy... :)