Thursday, March 3, 2011

You are unique!





Leeza is truly unique..a princess lovin girl who also loves to touch taruntula's and ride motorcycles!!

I took Ms. Leeza to Chick Fil A for lunch Kindermusik class, as is our "usual" routine. We got a cd that said "you are unique" and Leeza asked me what that meant. I told her it means "you are not like anyone else" and Leeza, said "ooh no one likes me?" I said, NO honey, unique means you are special, God made you special like NO ONE ELSE, like your friend Alana, you are not like her, you are Leeza. Her take "oh Alana doesn't like me?" Yeah, THANKS SEAN, who often tells her "she has no friends" and no one likes her. Seriously..thankfully she is a very confident lil girl. Whenever she is being annoying, Sean tells her "she has no friends" and "no one likes you". He can be such a jerk sometimes.

At Kindermusik, our "homework" was to write a story. Of course, I am rushing Leeza Wednesday morning before preschool to get it done. I gave her paper and crayons and said ok, we're writing a story. You tell me what to say, and you draw pictures.

Here is her story.

There was a princess named Eeza Grace.

insert scribbles here

And an evil witch came

insert more scribbles..angry ones.

But the prince came.

nice scribbles

And he kissed her and they got married.

nice scribbles again.

She insisted on bringing a prince figurine and then she told the story at music, the prince kissed the scribbles.

Leeza ...you are unique. You love the princess fairy tale like us all, yet you can take the heat from your big brother, touch spiders, and ride motorcycles. You are my kinda girl. :)

3 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Ezza Grace don't you know EVERYBODY wants to be your friend?

Catalina said...

Hi!!! Just visiting, haven`t read a blog for a long while!!! You`re such a good mommy to keep the blog updated. Love Leeza`s pictures, she is really unique!

Unknown said...

Did she seriously touch that tarantula! Wow!