Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fun day at the Pow Wow







Today was a GORGEOUS DAY. It was 67 or so, so "kinda chilly" but sunny and the pow wow is a "mini fair" with lots of fun rides for the wee ones and they sell beer. Can you even beat that? I think not.

Karen and I took the kids, and we had a really good time. Even though Karen is the professional photographer, I have to admit I got some really great pics. Of course, Leeza and Ryan are really pretty cute, photogenic kids ANYWAY, but still. I love all the kid friendly stuff there is to do in this area. I know this time is short when she will want to do stuff with me. Sean doesn't want to so much anymore. sniff sniff...







Ryan really wanted to go on the ferris wheel so Karen took the 2 kids and I stayed behind with Tyler. It was just like the ferris wheel in Kostanai that we used to go on. awww! Here is a cool shot Karen took at the top, that's me on the bottom holding Tyler. He is such a sweetie pie.




Karen IS the professional photographer and captured these great shots on the ferris wheel. What a fun day. :)




1 comment: